THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 29, 2010

My Rune poem

I am going to post this before I get into what others have written about the runes. This was made to work with a nine bead runic rosary that was made by my sweetheart.

Fehu's wealth streaming forth
Uruz strength is my source
Thurisaz challenge and defend
Ansuz is my truest freind
Raidho is my journeys path
Kennaz kindles burning wrath
Gebo's gifts upon my soul
Wunjo is my final goal

Hagalaz gathers strength to smite
Nauthiz shivers in cold night
Issa transforms stream to glass
Jera comes and all things pass
Eiwaz the spine of nine worlds
Perthro gathers mystery furled
Algiz guards sacred space
Sowilo shows sun's bright face

Tiwaz sends justice to all
Berkano seeds and leaves both fall
Ehwaz ancient freind to man
Mannaz knows strength of clan
Laguz holds secret heart
Ingwaz rides in holy cart
Dagaz begins each day anew
Othila ancient gifts run true

These lines are more mnemonic in nature than anything else, but I thought I would share them.

0 comments: